Priceline Hotel: 3* Topeka Holiday Inn West

franklin411
By franklin411,
in

I identified the Holiday Inn - Topeka West on HOTWIRE for $59, so I undercut by about 15% and bid $52 for a 3* in Topeka for 7/16/11-7/17/11. Accepted by the Holiday Inn.

Sorry...didn't use the HOTWIRE link because I received a (targeted?) promo email for bonus cash. I figured I'd book one night on the App, get the $25, and then use the link/normal website/bonus cash to book the other 3 nights of my stay (in Lawrence).

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks in advance for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board for your future purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

franklin411

Thanx for the follow-up and clarification!

Enjoy your stay.

Yellowdog.

NOTE: you can use our PRICELINE link along with your bonus money as follows:

1) click our link to PRICELINE and let the page fully load

2) at the top of the page go to MY PROFILE >> MY REWARDS

3) use the bonus money link found in the MY REWARDS section of your profile (and not the link in any emails sent to you)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]