Hotwire Hotel: Help ID: 3* Convention Center $56 5/27-5/31

Queerasmoi
By Queerasmoi,
in

My best guess is these are new icons for the Red Lion Convention Center. I don't have high confidence in the ID though and the listing doesn't include TripAdvisor stats that could help narrow things down.

I don't think it's Crowne Plaza because if you search your dates on 3 adults/0 children a different 3* listing comes up with 95% approval that matches prior reports for CP.

So it's Red Lion, Doubletree, Courtyard, or something new and unreported. I eliminate Doubletree because the listing says 50+ reviews and the Doubletree sould have hundreds of reviews. The 75% approval rating makes me lean towards Red Lion, with Courtyard as a second choice.

If you end up going on the trip please use this HOTWIRE link and let us know what you get.

• 10 months later...

Oh! Now I remember thanks to Twitter history.

I was all ready to book but then I volunteered at the Federal NDP convention in Vancouver that weekend. Then I got a temp job, then I lost it. Then I had friends in town... Amidst all of that, travel got bumped to July and budget got squished to "spend as little as possible", ergo the couch :-)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]