Check-In Date:

Sun, May 15, 2011 / After 03:00 PM

Check-Out Date:

Tue, May 17, 2011 / 11:00 AM

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $43.00

Subtotal: $86.00

Taxes & Fees: $18.72

Total Charges*: $104.72

Not sure how useful this is, I can't imagine anyone going to this place unless you had work like me or family or something. This is only $11 lower than the cheapest (refundable) rate I could find on Kayak and with tax/fees, it works out to about a 13% discount, which is not great, but in small towns where 2* is the highest hotel Priceline carries (there is a HI Express there but no 2.5* available for bidding), I don't expect a big discount. The bid was made in 3 dollar increments over a couple of days 34-37-40-43.

In fact this would almost qualify for a refund on the Priceline guarantee, because Americinn offers a partially non-refundable advance purchase for 44.95, and when you add it all up I am paying $4 more a night for the Priceline deal. I just didn't see the deal with the hotel until after I made this buy. However, Priceline's guarantee does not count their fee so in reality, the hotel price is about 2 bucks a night higher.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]