Hotwire Hotel: 4* Downtown Richmond - good deal?

BonnieMc
By BonnieMc,
in

I'm looking for a hotel in Richmond and came across a listing;

4*

May 23-25

Gym

Pool

Restaurants

Business center,

High Speed Internet

Super Savings $119 good deal? the Omni?

Thanks,

Also, do you still want your followers to book through you? Tell me how to do it if it helps this wonderful service you provide.

A 4* property with this amenity combination has not yet been reported to the board, but a new description for the Omni would be my best guess as well.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for your feedback.

Another question, if you don't mind.....

I've only used Hotwire but I can see from the number of inquiries, that many more people use Priceline.

I have to admit I'm a bit intimidated by using Priceline. Can you render an opinion on it? What don't I know that would make me feel better?

PRICELINE is usually a little cheaper then HOTWIRE, but HOTWIRE gives you the ability to know the amenities the hotel has before your purchase, get a sense of user satisfaction based upon the HOTWIRE recommended and tripadvisor reviews, as well as take an educated guess as to what hotel you might get before your purchase. So there is a trade-off between each service... if lowest possible price is the main objective then PRICELINE may be a better choice... if know the amenities and/or taking an educated guess as to the property offered beforehand is more important then HOTWIRE is usually a better option.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for keeping us updated and for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links. I tend to recommend HOTWIRE to those new/newer to the discount services. PRICELINE is less expensive, but more opaque. Once one feels comfortable with HOTWIRE, they can begin to move on to using PRICELINE. Additionally, overall, there are times/situations when HOTWIRE may be a better choice, and there are times when PRICELINE is a better choice. Travelocity's "Top Secret" section is another option, although there have been few reports to the board regarding "Top Secret" results.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]