Priceline Hotel: 1* Orange County (Costa Mesa-Irvine) Vagabond Inn Costa Mesa

sna
By sna,
in

First time "name your own price' user. Have no idea if I did it right.

Selected only Costa Mesa/Irvine

Bid at $38 the whole time...keep getting rejected until I selected all the way to 1*

Then it said accepted for $38 for Vagabond Inn Costa Mesa, which is 2*

Total is $38 + $12.21 tax = $50.21

Welcome to BetterBidding!

It's usually recommended to lower your bid price when you lower your star rating as explained in this Priceline tips link, but hard to say if this would have been feasible given the short time before your stay. In the future try to give yourself a bit more lead time and feel free to ask the board for help.

I believe this property is currently 1* rated by PRICELINE and have edited your topic title accordingly. Can you please check your winning bid confirmation page (still viewable by going to the MY PROFILE >> MY TRIPS link at the top right of PRICELINE's home page) and let us know the star rating indicated there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]