Priceline Hotel: Resort Myrtle Beach (North) Hilton Beach Resort

loudnslow
By loudnslow,
in

Terrific deal for this Hilton beach property! Hope you are looking forward to your stay.

Indeed a terrific deal! Yeah for a new resort level in MB. Planning to try for this weekend which I know may be harder to snag. Just want to double check with the experts. Resort is a higher star level than 4*, even though placed below 1*, so I have 7 free rebids in MB now, or more using permutations. quite a few zone changes since the last time I bid here.

Just want to double check with the experts. Resort is a higher star level than 4*, even though placed below 1*, so I have 7 free rebids in MB now, or more using permutations.

Correct, the zone hierarchy is:

5*

Resort

4*

3.5*

3*

2.5*

2*

1*

If you need any bidding help, or to report your win, please start a NEW TOPIC.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If you need any bidding help, or to report your win, please start a NEW TOPIC.

Thanks for the hierarchy confirmation, thereuare, but no win to report. Understand tried for Fri & Sat night (two nights from now) on a weekend forecast to be perfect weather.

Something that has not happened before when bidding to me: after submitting two bids, PL gave this message:

Thank You for Naming Your Own Price – Unfortunately, we can't accept your offer. During our search, however, we did find special priceline rates available for your travel dates at the hotels shown below. Followed by a list of their regular PL hotel room rates (Hilton Resort was $169/night) and there was NO way to get back to "Name Your Own Price".

Had to log in account and restart process three times (each time through BB PRICELINE link!). Bid $45 to $80 in $5 increments, but no joy. May try again tomorrow or seek alternate, but though I would finish this thread. If do get anything through PL, I will post it.

I have been trying for Friday and Saturday also (after getting Sunday and Monday at $47). Of course I am using the PRICELINE link each time and have bid up to $100 at resort level with no success. I finally settled for the Sheraton Convention Center at $54 through a site I learned about here --lastminutetravel.com. I hope this helps. Thanks as always to BB for all the help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]