Hotwire Hotel: Need Help staying in SF for a week in July

iceboi
By iceboi,
in

Need your help!

I plan on staying in San Fran for 1 week From July 6-July 13 or July 13-20th.. Which area should i have my stay at? I'm looking for San Fran downtown area.... Near shopping malls and touritsy areas... Mainly near Union Square area? My requirment is anything 3* and plus and my budget for each night would be $120.. I have 3 ppl staying as we want to guarantee 2 beds.

I saw in another thread about 2 rooms for 2.5-3* rating hotels for this much? Which area should i focus on?

Thanks for your help~!

There is no way to ensure bedding for three people with PRICELINE; HOTWIRE is the better choice, although if you search for more than 2 people on HOTWIRE, you are ensured of bedding for the party. That is often 2 beds, but can be 1 + sofabed or other combos.

When searching for your dates with the amount of people in the party on HOTWIRE, are you seeing any listings within your desired budget range in the core areas of SF?

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Union Square West - Nob Hill area hotel 2* $113/night

Amenities: Breakfast, High speed internet

San Mateo Area - Redwood City area hotel 3.5* $76/night

Amenities: Breakfast, Fitness, Business, Internet

San Mateo Area - Redwood City area hotel 3* $83/night

Amenities: Fitness, Laundry, Internet

Recommended 90% hotwire reviews

Which area would i be looking at if i wanted the Civic Center area, Pacific Height,?

Thanks

I plan on staying in San Fran for 1 week From July 6-July 13 or July 13-20th..
Are your plans flexible in that either date range will work OR are your plans not yet firm?
Mainly near Union Square area? My requirment is anything 3* and plus and my budget for each night would be $120.
Union Square West - Nob Hill area hotel 2* $113/night

Amenities: Breakfast, High speed internet

San Mateo Area - Redwood City area hotel 3.5* $76/night

Amenities: Breakfast, Fitness, Business, Internet

San Mateo Area - Redwood City area hotel 3* $83/night

Amenities: Fitness, Laundry, Internet

Recommended 90% hotwire reviews

For which set of dates are these hotels appearing? Is staying in San Mateo for the week a serious consideration? What about a 2* property? Doesn't really seem like any of the above meet your original criteria (3* or higher and Downtown)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

The hotels you have asked about range from 2* to 3.5* and $76-$175/nite... what exactly are you looking for from this stay and what is your maximum budget per nite?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too! (please click this HOTWIRE link before replying)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]