Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Boston (Back Bay-Copley Square) Park Plaza

ryanvanessa
By ryanvanessa,
in

We are going to Boston Sunday May 15-Tuesday May 17.

We must stay in Back Bay area, as we are taking our 5 month old baby to her first Red Sox game & want to be close to our hotel.

Currently a 3 1/2 Star in Back Bay/Copley area for $179/night on Hotwire. (Fitness Centre, Pool, Restaurant, Business Centre, High Speed Internet)

Any thoughts on what I can get on Priceline if I negotiate my own deal?

There is also a 4 Star Hotel in Back Bay/Copley area for $166/night on Expedia's Unpublished Rates section. I'm tempted to go with them since it sounds like the best deal? (Especially since parking at all hotels in the area are approx $40/night)

Any help would be great :)

Thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages and clicking this HOTWIRE link... then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at your stay above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (or our Expedia link if you go that route)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]