Hotwire Hotel: 4* Hilton Head Island, SC

jastu23
By jastu23,
in

Hello, this is my first post and I'm really hoping (and trying) not to miss something. I'd be grateful if anyone had a hunch as to what property this may be.

4-Stars, Hilton Head Island area hotel, $115 per night from 5/17/11 - 5/20/11 (Recommended by 85% of customer reviews)

Amenities: Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Laundry Facilities (self service), High-Speed Internet, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby

What's got me stumped is no beachfront, or near beach, but it is indicating a resort fee will be charged by the hotel. I was hoping for something beachfront, but the 4-stars and resort fee has me thinking it may be worth a walk, or short drive.

I'll gladly report back any updates, hopefully with your help.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages.

Best guess is that this is the Crowne Plaza Resort Hilton Head with a more limited number of icons then it's previously been reported with.

However, if you are interested in this property i would sooner purchase by searching HOTWIRE for 2adults/2chidlren at which point a 'new' 4* hotel appears for the same price with:

Resort, Near Beach , Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Golf, Tennis, Childrens Activities

This is the 'full list' the Crowne Plaza has previously been seen with so a bit 'safer' purchasing this way if this is a hotel you're trying to target.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help..

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]