Hotwire Hotel: Help Identifying 3* Hotel for May 9-11 in Columbia, MO

LonghornTX
By LonghornTX,
in

I will be in Columbia MO for two nights starting May 9. Hotwire has a 3* hotel for $64 (using one person in the search.) Any idea which hotel it is? There are no 3* hotels listed in Columbia on the pinned hotel list. I also tried looking at hotel plus car offers to see if I could find the hotel, but Hotwire has no car plus hotel offers for Columbia these days. Additional Info

Amenities are Fitness Center, Pool, Business Center and High Speed Internet. The property is approved by 95% of hotwire customers.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank You.

We wanted you to use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to access the respective site(s)...

Unfortunately the property above has not yet been reported to the board. While the HOTWIRE recommendation seems promising, the amenities shown are just too general to gain much insight into which one this may be.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]