Hotwire Hotel: $65 for 3* Miami Beach area Hotel June 26-30

TwhiT
By TwhiT,
in

Evening ladies and gents!

I'll be staying in Miami Beach for 4 days after my cruise is over with. I found this using the HOTWIRE link from above:

Miami Beach area hotel

$65

3 Stars

Recommended by 75% of customer reviews

Amenities are as follows:

Beach Front

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Below is a copy/paste from the left side of the website.

Star rating: silkHotelStarRating: 3-star

Check-in date: silkCheckInDate:Sun, Jun 26

Check-out date: silkCheckOutnDate:Thu, Jun 30

Amenities: See all amenities

Price summary

Hotel

Rate per night: silkPricePerRoomPerson:$65.00

Nights: silknoOfNights:4

Rooms: silknoOfRooms:1

Tax recovery

charges & fees: silkHotTaxes:$44.98

Subtotal: silksubTotal:$304.98

Trip total: silkgetTotalPriceWithAddOns:$304.98

Thanks a ton in advance!

On second thought, it seems like my better half would rather look for somewhere more south on the beach. But after searching on here, does it sound like it would have been Riu Florida beach Hotel??

Having never been to Miami Beach, or used hotwire before (have used the priceline here before :) ), I'm trying to find somewhere in Miami that is safe and on/near the beach that is similar to a "Las Olas Blvd" feeling like from Fr Lauderdale. Somewhere that is boutique'y and walkable to places near the beach for restaurants and nightlife.

Should I be trying more towards "South Beach - Oceanfront Collins" and/or "South Beach - Ocean Drive" and/or "Central Area Beach" <---- is Central Area beach safe??

thanks in advance!!!

Of the three South Beach zones, Ocean Drive is the 'main area' imo, However, South Beach isn't really that geographically large and from the northern most point of the three zones to the southern most point of the zones is only about 2 miles, so from most locations you should be able to easily walk elsewhere. It comes down to just how centrally located you need/want to be, which is usually predicated by your budget.

What is your desired star rating and maximum budget per nite for this stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]