Priceline Hotel: 4* Paris (Eiffel Tower-Grenelle-Montparnasse) Pullman Rive Gauche

dbdpdx
By dbdpdx,
in

After viewing some of the posts here I tried the following:

4* Opera Quarter East - Les Halles @ $120

added Champs Elysees - Opera Quarter West @ $130

added Eiffel Tower - Porte De Versailles - Montparnasse @ $130

added St. Germain - Latin Quarter - Montparnasse @ $140

I assume I'm just not offering enough. I don't want any other zone so I guess I'll wait 24 hours and try again starting at $150.

I just booked the Villa Royale at 2, rue Duperre, L'Opera, Paris 75009 on lastminutetravel.com for only an average of $139.80 for the nights of July 2nd-6th, total cost of $559.21. Rated 4*, but stayed there 3 years ago and would rate it closer to a 3*. Nice property for the price, however, and we really like the location. Online price was 540.80 in EUROS.

Just checked for your specific dates and the Villa Royale actually has a lower price for the July 9th through 13th dates of US$493.01 total cost. For the price, can't be beat if you want to be in this area that I would classify the North L'Opera. It's actually closer and nearer to Montparnesse in my opinion.

Thanks, hohogap, I was hoping for something a little more central so I tried my luck with another round of Priceline.

4* Champs Elysees - Opera Quarter West @ $150

added Opera Quarter East - Les Halles @ $160

added St. Germain - Latin Quarter - Montparnasse @ $165

added Eiffel Tower - Porte De Versailles - Montparnasse @ $170

Success! Sort of... I got the Pullman Paris Rive Gauche. So much for "central". Oh well, roll of the dice, right? The location isn't ideal but the hotel looks very nice.

Congratulations on your success!

While perhaps not the ideal location, glad to see you're happy with the deal you received and can make this work for your needs.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]