Hotwire Hotel: 4 * on hotwire

just4jenna
By just4jenna,
in

I am ready to purchase a hotel, in which I think is Dreams, in Cancun. I really want to be sure. the amenities are Spa, Fitness center, Childrens program, Alacarte dining, Tennis nearby, Golf nearby, Laundry, Business equip. it has the R icon for resort, and has Premium liquor. it is $214 per night All inclusive. Could this be anything other than Dreams?

price is now showing $216 per night , june 26th- July 2nd.

4*

Amenities: Resort, Beachfront, Food and Beverages, Premium Beverages, Ala Carte dining, Watersports, Evening activities, Daily activities, Pool(s) Spa, Fitness center, Children's program, Tennis nearby, Golf nearby, Laundry, Restaurant, Business equip

Thanks for your help!

It certainly matches the Dreams, but remember, there could always be others with the same exact amentieis and star rating (however, most other all-inclusives also list "complimentary breakfast" which this one does not, making it more unique than other all-inclusives in the area (i'm sure they likely include breakfast, it's just not shown in the amenity list)).

If you've never used Hotwire before don't forget to use GIFTCARD06 for $50 off the above stay ($10 per nite up to $50).

Any other question feel free to ask.

Let us know how it goes, and please use this HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

what all inclusives are these? 6/26-7/2

4.5 star corridor

suite, beachfront, food & bev, premium bev, watersports, evening entertainment, daily activities, pool(s) spa, children's program, tennis nearby, golf nearby, restaurant, business center.

4* San Jose Cabo

resort, beachfront, food & bev, premium bev, ala carte dining, daily activities, pool, fitness center, childrens, tennis, golf, internet, restaurant, business center.

thanks for your help!

What happened to the Dreams... I thought that is what you wanted?

Not sure of the 4.5* property, but the 4* matches the Presidente Inter-Continental and that would be my best guess.

Please use this HOTWIRE link for any purchase you make. Let us know what you decide to do.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]