Minimum Time On Ground Rule For Flights?

j38129
By j38129,
in

Somewhere in my brain I recall seeing Priceline saying that for short stays, you would be guaranteed a certain amount of time "on the ground" (between the arrival time of your inbound flight and the departure time of your outbound flight). In other words, if you booked in on Friday and out on Saturday, you would be guaranteed not to be on the last flight in Friday and the first flight out Saturday. I can't seem to find that guarantee anywhere on the site now. Can anyone help me recall if that's still the case and what those minimum time windows are?

I looked for this same info about a month or so ago and could no longer find it the their website.

Not sure if this 'rule' is still in effect and just not listed in their help site or if this no longer applies.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

http://travelb.priceline.com/promo/hotelpa...vebig&rdr=2

I used Google. It was the 3rd thing that came up. The first was this post. HAHA

For airfare, you can pick your specific airline and flight, or for bigger savings, you can let The Negotiator book you on one of his deeply discounted flights on a major airline. When booking a Priceline Negotiator Flight for a short trip, we make sure to maximize your time on the ground; our "Playtime Guarantee" ensures you will have at least 44 hours on the ground at your destination for two-night trips and a minimum of 64 hours on the ground for three-night trips. That way you'll have plenty of time to relax or play!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]