Priceline Hotel: HELP getting 4* in Niagara, Ontario for 20/05/11-21/05/11

PlayerzInc
By PlayerzInc,
in

Hi everyone,

Im new here and this is going to be my first try with priceline. I am looking into booking 2 rooms at a 4* hotel in Niagara Falls, Ontario for the 20/05/11-21/05/11. I have read the rebidding post and I think I get the concept. Im just not sure on how low to start bidding (I want to get the best deal possible..hehe). Can any one guide me what is a reasonable bid? Plus any advice or tips will be much appreciated!

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Were you able to get any good deal on this location? Let me know, i'm interested to know :)

In case you did not get anything yet, i know Hilton has a promotion of 1 suite with 2 bedrooms, for 149, includes 40 credit for dinner and 2 breakfasts...you can fit 6 people.

hello my friend, can you please provide me with the link for this deal? I am trying to find something in Niagara Falls for May 28-29, we were looking at 3 rooms, for 5 people with a max of $150 per room...this might be even better, please let me know. thanks.

to the OP, sorry if I am hijacking your thread...was not my intention, just looking for a good deal in the same area...thanks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]