Priceline Hotel: Resort Tucson (La Paloma-Ventana Canyon) Lodge at Ventana Canyon

wifeaz
By wifeaz,
in

I was hoping for either the Loews or the Westin but SURPRISE got the Lodge at Ventana Canyon for $63. Started at $59, was offered $74 but declined, added a rebid zone and got The Lodge for $63. I was slightly worried at first but after reading some Trip Advisor reviews it sounds like a pretty nice place and it sounds like we are able to use the pool at the Loews resort (which was great when we stayed there in March - I'll call to verify this information). They have a pool but it's like an olympic one with lap lanes (ugh). I'm taking my husband for his birthday - a nice night away without the kids.

Used the Pricline link from this site.

Room Cost (avg. per room, per night):$63.00 (USD)

Number of Rooms:1

Number of Nights:1

Room Subtotal:$63.00 (USD)

Taxes and Fees:$17.47 (USD)

Total Room Cost:$80.47 (USD)

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for the post and info - can you use the Loews pool/amenities when staying at the Lodge property down the street? I'd like to know this as we want to stay at Loews Ventana Canyon Resort in August, but best rate I can get there is $89 group rate. There is also the danger of the horrific Westin La Paloma "Hole of Hades" might snap up the bid as they are in same region. Maybe not worth the risk to save $52...

I don't know the answer regarding using the facilities when staying at a sister property, but have you tired to see if you can reasonably identify the Loews on HOTWIRE for your dates?

If you'd like help with an upcoming stay please start a NEW TOPIC.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]