Priceline Hotel: 4* SF Union Square Area

mc_1234
By mc_1234,
in

Hi,

I am looking to book a 4* property around Union Square and wondering what is the price like around June?

I tried bidding up to $130 - but still no luck!

I thought I could easily get the hotel for around $120 - clearly not. Would like to spend up to $140 max per night.

If anyone could shed some light, that would be much appreciated...

-MC

At $130 I think you're probably pretty close.

Priceline usually beats Hotwire on rate and HW has a 4* in USW for $160 or a 4* in USE for $174.

I think $135 or $140 on PRICELINE might do it, if you're willing.

Also Hotels.com has the Prescott, a Priceline 4* in USW, for $149.

Rates aren't extremely high for your dates and I think you might get a lower rate, like $100-120ish, if you keep trying for a couple more weeks. No guarantees though. If you want to secure something now, either bid higher than $130, add a zone like Embarcadero, or try for 3.5* in USE/USW. (The 3.5* Handlery Hotel is only $139 for your dates, so you might get a 3.5* bid accepted on Priceline in the $80-100 range, guessing.)

At $130 I think you're probably pretty close.

Priceline usually beats Hotwire on rate and HW has a 4* in USW for $160 or a 4* in USE for $174.

I think $135 or $140 on PRICELINE might do it, if you're willing.

Also Hotels.com has the Prescott, a Priceline 4* in USW, for $149.

Rates aren't extremely high for your dates and I think you might get a lower rate, like $100-120ish, if you keep trying for a couple more weeks. No guarantees though. If you want to secure something now, either bid higher than $130, add a zone like Embarcadero, or try for 3.5* in USE/USW. (The 3.5* Handlery Hotel is only $139 for your dates, so you might get a 3.5* bid accepted on Priceline in the $80-100 range, guessing.)

Thanks for your reply!!

I'll probably keep on trying everyday and bid up to $140 - will report back with my winning bid!

Cheers,

MC

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]