Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Portland (Airport - South) Hilton Garden Inn

Analise
By Analise,
in

I started bidding on this over two weeks ago and got this hotel for my long weekend in Maine. AAA gives this property a 3 diamond rating. Maine's prices keep rising on Priceline but I guess $60 isn't so bad. I'm just so used to paying much lesss. : )

I shared this info with TOBB and the little girl who runs it banned me. Well screw that. Clearly intelligent businessmen/women don't do such things as it adversely affects their advertisers. So I'll just milk it for what it's worth and share my successes right here.

I had been bidding for over two weeks now and kept getting rejected. Yes the zone is the South Portland/Airport zone, not Portland. I used all the zones especially Westbrook since it only has a 1* motel to maximize my rebids. I had bid this $60 before and didn't want to go any higher. Yesterday, I got the acceptance.

I prefer that zone because the parking is ample, I like being near the Maine Mall, and it's close to the lighthouses. Plus the Portland region is not too big so a drive in the city takes 10 minutes maximum.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]