Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Lebanon Holiday Inn Express Hotel

satzx
By satzx,
in

I am visiting Hershey during the weekend of 04/29- 5/1 and was looking for a clean hotel with a reasonable rate.

Couldn't find any info on surrounding areas and there were multiple hotels with same star level but with bad reviews.

There is a plenty of winning bids in Hershey and Harrisburg area but the most of those hotels has bad reviews.

I don't want to take a chance as I am traveling with a baby and don't want to deal with bed bugs.

I did my research and found that the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Lebanon is a good hotel and there were no other

hotels in that area with the same 2.5 * including Jones town and Pine grove.

I was dead on trying to get this hotel, I stared bidding $50 and added zones and tried after 24 hours finally to get it for $80,

which is still a good deal as the full price is $113 per night.

I used the PRICELINE link and I am happy with the purchase, hope it is what I am expecting..

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you researched this one thoroughly are received the hotel you were hoping for... looks like a very nice deal.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]