Hotwire Hotel: 4* DC (Bethesda-Silver Spring) Hyatt Regency Bthda

ceb
By ceb,
in

Amenities: Restaurant , Pool, Fitness Center, Business Center.

I read a post from someone saying that the price increased after he signed on to Hotwire. This has been my experience regularly, and was the case with this hotel which was offered at $94 before I logged on and $100 after. After I booked it I checked again (without logging on) and it was offered for $99. It's annoying but since Hyatt was offering a room at $200+ I decided not to let the extra $12 aggravate me into not booking.

Thank you for posting and confirming this hotel for us... we have now moved it to the upper portion of the hotel list for this area.

My own feeling is that the price differences are random... there have been those that have found similar situations as you and those that have had the opposite occur (the same has been experienced with different browsers).

Regardless, glad you didn't let a few dollars keep you from saving a hundred! :)

Thanks again for the report and enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]