Priceline Hotel: 2* Niantic-Norwich-Mystic (Ledyard (Mashantucket)-Mystic) Days Inn

stellue
By stellue,
in

Priceline is placing customers who bid/name your own price in the Mystic Stonington Days Inn---which is completely unsuitable for anyone, at any price---let alone $75/night--the price Priceline suggested I bid to secure a room in Mystic.

Guests who have stayed there are reporting on Tripadvisor that their personal belongings/money have been stolen; unusual accounting practices, including being over charged and not being able to get a receipt; that rooms are not clean; showers do not provide hot water; TVs are not working, etc. Priceline, which has the audacity to list the hotel as number 4 out of 12 in Mystic (TripAdvisor lists it as 10 out of 12) refuses to acknowledge all of the reported facts and customer incidents---and continues to sell rooms to unsuspecting Priceline customers.

When I called Priceline to ask for a different property, and to enquire how they could put people--blindly--in such a hotel---they read from a script (2 diff people in customer service, same script)--saying all sales were final and they would not switch me to another property. And that all properties were assessed to ensure that they exceeded customer expectations. For what, I wonder? I will NEVER, EVER be using Priceline again.

Sorry to hear you weren't happy with the results (assuming you have already stayed here).

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the date(s) of your stay so we can add this information to the topic title and enable your win to appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins. and also follow-up your previous Car Rental thread with whatever you ended up doing for that rental.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]