Bidding price in Oklahoma city 3* hotel

georgia38
By georgia38,
in

I am going to book a 3* hotel near OKC airport for May 5 through 10-5 nights. I currently could book with Expedia for a $285 total less a $50 credit I have for a total of $235. Expedia's hot Wire driven price is $49 for the 3*. I've never bid before so I would like to know if I would possibly get a lower price by bidding on Priceline and what might be the amount I should bid. Also is it better to wait until it's closer to the dates to bid?

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

There's very little time until the dates of travel - there will likely not be much variation in rates at this point.

You can most likely get a lower rate via PRICELINE bidding, but must be willing to stay possibly anywhere within the selected zone (in this case, the Will Rogers Airport Area (OKC) zone on PRICELINE.) With a $49 3* rate showing on HOTWIRE, I would say that $35 would be a fine starting bid for a 3* in this zone.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]