Priceline Hotel: 3* Santa Fe (Plaza) Lodge at Santa Fe

Geoffrey123
By Geoffrey123,
in

At the moment I'm guessing a 4* will likely take you in excess of $125/nite (and possibly much higher)... a 3.5* might be had within your $100 budget.

Did you want to try for a 4* first up to your limit (and do you still want to stick with a $100 maximum bid) or would you prefer the least expensive 3.5* or better for this stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

well, my friend changed her mind on the camping and did some bidding herself, for the first time, and got The Lodge at Santa Fe, a Priceline 3* property for a bid of $87 for the above dates. I think the bid could have been lower, but she's happy anyway.

Thanks. Yet unfortunately, because she did the bidding without me, she did not use the BetterBidding PRICELINE links. :-(

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]