Hotwire Hotel: 3* Cincinnati (Airport CVG - Florence) Hyatt Place

HomePhi
By HomePhi,
in

I'm sorry to say that a 3* property with this amenitie combo has not yet been reported/ID'd to the board. And i don't know the area well enough to take an educated guess for this.

It could be the Hyatt Place with a diffrent amenitie combo but it could also be a diffrent hotel.

But the property is top rated by HOTWIRE customer and got a 4.5/5 TA rating so it looks like a nice hotel.

Sorry I could not be of more assistance. If you decide to book this property so please post the outcome.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link, and let us know how it goes or if you need any additional help with your stay.

Yellowdog.

PS. Please remember follow-up this thread with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancell your trip, etc.

It could be the Hyatt Place with a diffrent amenitie combo but it could also be a diffrent hotel.

I think the Hyatt Place is a possibility, but i'd also include the Springhill Suites and Wingate by Wyndham among the likely candidates.

Regardless of which property it actually is, i will add that this hotel is well reviewed at 100% recommended by previous HOTWIRE users and a 4.5 TA rating. However, note that there is no Shuttle icon show, and while this hotel may ultimately offer a shuttle, it's not something that you can count on given the lack of the shuttle icon (just a warning in case you're relying on an airport shuttle to the airport)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 8 months later...

My apologies for taking almost a year to respond. To close the thread: I did end up booking the property through Hotwire, May 6-7, 2011. It was indeed the Hyatt Place Cincinnati Airport/Florence, $66/night. Amenities: Smoke Free Rooms, Airport Shuttle, Complimentary Breakfast, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access. (I am reading this off of my electronic receipt from Hotwire.)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]