Priceline Hotel: *5 Las Vegas Strip North 6-2-11 - 6-6-11

OMlawdog
By OMlawdog,
in

First time poster, im trying to get a room for around 100 bucks a night if possible for these four nights.

I saw the tip about leaving the 5 star hotel option and clicking another area that doesn't offer 5 star hotels, but right before I did it, I got nervous this hasn't been done recently and just wanted to confirm that people have recently done this and haven't gotten stuck out in Summerlin.

THanks, and this website is awesome.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Re-Bidding is still in use, but you have to make sure you know how to correctly determine your re-bid zones and check them before every bidding cycle. See this thread: Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask any questions you have and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before bidding.

I'm doubtful that $100 will be enough for a 5* hotel in the Strip North zone for your dates above, which include weekend dates. Is $100 your maximum bid... if that is rejected, will you bid higher, lower your star rating, or consider another zone?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]