Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* DC (Arlington) Sheraton National

nobida
By nobida,
in

We initially have two families to spend the Easter Weekend at DC and we got two rooms in Priceline. Another family wants to join us and I am trying to get the same hotel for them but the price is very high. We got the Sheraton National at Arlington for two nights and current price is $142 with tax per night for 4/23 and 4/24.

Hotwire has the deal for a 3.5* hotel ($68/night).

The amenities include

smoke free rooms,

free shuttle, gym,

swimming pool,

restaurant and

business center.

The customer review is 90% satisfaction.

Can anyone help me to spot the hotel? Could this be the same Sheraton National hotel as what we got from priceline? Thank you!

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

It would be greatly appreciated if you could post your PRICELINE win, as well, as the information helps other users.

Using HOTWIRE to try and get another room at the same property is definitely not without risk, as there's always the chance a listing could be a new hotel or a previously reported hotel with a new variation of amenities showing.

This amenity set has been previously seen with the Sheraton National. While there is always a risk that it could be something else with HOTWIRE, that would be my guess.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]