in

Hi. I didn't see any hotels pinned that were a direct match on Hotwire for:

Las Vegas (Near Strip East)

2 1/2* with the following amenties listed:

Smoke-Free Rooms

Airport Shuttle

Pool (s)

Restaurant(s)

Recommended in 95% of Hotwire Customer Reviews.

Search criteria used: 4 adults staying from April 29-May 1, 2011.

Price $39 a night.

Does anyone know what hotel this is?

Of course I will be using the HOTWIRE link if I book.

Thanks.

This property has not yet been reported to the board, and with only these few (and common) amenities shown by HOTWIRE, and so many budget hotels in this zone, i don't think we'll be able to offer much insight into this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Considering it. The original hotel is no longer showing on that date for that price. The prices have almost doubled for something decent. Already have a direct reservation for Bally's for only $100. Not sure if it's worth the $20 a night savings to book through HOTWIRE further off the strip. Especially divided by the 4 that is sharing the room.

Could this possibly be Terribles'? or Best Western Mardi Gras East?

Would it be a huge service if I just bid for the room, via the PRICELINE link, just to know the name of it? I have a business trip this weekend 4/28-5/1 and I have to get a room anyway. But I'd rather go Hotwire because I know I can get a cheaper room and know what some of the hotels are..

Plus even after reading the how to bid link and looking at places for star ratings and adding zones, it's still pretty hard considering almost every zone has a 3* or a 2.5* property. My price range desired is about $50/nt before taxes. I remember getting $42 on HOTWIRE back in November before I found this, but I don't know if the Star rating or Amenities have changed since then so if I were to report it I don't want it to be wrong for others.

Ha yes. Except I will only have me in the room as opposed to 4 hah.

Seriously though, I don't know why people are mostly looking for 4 and 5* hotels mostly on here..

It's harder to find out the ones we need..

But some good resources and guesses tho..

I'm still holding out for at least a 3* from Priceline though. Just hoping they don't raise the prices on the rooms for bids...

When you said 2 nights at $100 I thought you meant $50/nt ha. I totally thought that because you said saving $20 per night making it a $30/nt on a Hotwire bid. I guess you meant split 4 ways at $100... makes sense now.

Wait, do you mean requirements when you say qualifications or do you mean same qualified knowledge. I agree either way.

Okay thanks man. Have a good stay. Should have bought the rate while I still had a chance. It went down a little on Monday but mostly because of the conventions this weekend was mostly sold out of the cheap rooms close to town that were still at least somewhat decent or had more than a 2.5 Tripadvisor rating..

Btw, it's $53 now. It went back down to $47 at some point in the day I heard, but I didn't get to see it in time..

Also if anyone else in the future is going to read this it says it's 3.5 out of 5.0 TA rated and no mention of a resort fee.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]