Priceline Hotel: Ten year anniversary help

majere39
By majere39,
in

Hello!

I was wondering if the site could also be used for vacation packages? I am looking to go to Hawaii with my wife for five to seven days, and the timeframe is August. Our anniversary is August 18th, so that would be cool to get in somewhere right around there. I have used Priceline before, but only for a car rental. Any advice would be helpful and i am looking to spend no more than $1700 for the whole trip. I would like a nice hotel, but in the past we were hardly ever there because we were out and about doing/seeing things. Thanks!

If you go to PRICELINE and do a vacation search you'll see that there is no bidding involved on packages... the price is provided by PRICELINE.

For the most part, if you're flexible in your plans, it comes out cheaper to purchase airfare on your own and make na opaque bid for a hotel.

Let us know how we can be of further help.

PS- Happy Anniversary :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]