Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 3* Covington Riverfront area

mike28j
By mike28j,
in

I searched for a hotel in Cincinnati, Oh from June 17 - June 19, 1 room for 4 adults. There is a 3* hotel for $101 with fitness center, pools, restaurants, business center, high-speed internet access. 4/5 trip advisor review.

I'm going to Cincinnati to watch some baseball, and wanted to be as close to the stadium as possible, without staying in downtown Cincinnati as the prices were considerably higher. When I searched the list of hotels for hotwire, I noticed 2 3* properties, Embassy Suites and the Radisson. I currently have the Hampton inn booked at 120/night, that includes free parking and free breakfast.

If the hotel is the Embassy Suites, I'm all over it, because it is just over the bridge to the stadium, if its the Radisson, I would rather stay where I am as it is slightly closer to the ballpark.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Neither the Radisson nor the Embassy Suites has been seen with this amenity combination in the past, and given how common these amenties are, i'd guess it's some other property which has not yet been reported to the board. Of these two i think the Embassy Suites would be more likely then the Radisson... but i think a better guess is that it's a hotel which has not yet been reported to the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you ultimately decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]