Priceline Hotel: 3* Saddle Brook-Teaneck (Paramus-Hackensack) Hyatt Place Fairlawn

vb mom
By vb mom,
in

Used the betterbidding PRICELINE link. Started at $63 for 3* Paramus for two nights. Rejected. Added Ridgefield and bid $68. Rejected. Added Saddlebrook and bid $73. Accepted our bid. :) Decided to try to add on two days and Priceline and the Hyatt accepted our request, so we ended up with four nights. Paid more than usual for this property, but we are very happy as this is our favorite win in this area and the rate is quite a bit cheaper than the rack rate.

Yes we are very happy. We are here for a funeral and needed a place to stay. No time to wait the 24 hours to rebid. I was especially concerned when I had to add on the Saddlebrook zone. I don't like any of the possible wins in that zone and figured that is where we would end up. Usually when I have to add Saddlebrook I drop my bid price. I didn't want to take that chance this time. I never realized that Priceline sometimes offers you a chance to add days to your bids. Worked out well for us. I never expected to get the Hyatt because when I called them about their bereavement rates they said they had nothing available for the 12th. You can imagine my concern when we got the Hyatt. Upon checkin we were told it was the last available room and they were overbooked.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]