Bid Assist MCI-SEA

Marksbebe
By Marksbebe,
in

The lowest fare is $288 on Northwest. Or $303 thru United. I would like to try Priceline but have not used it for airfare before. I don't want more than one stop and understand that I will not know flight times or airline until completed and successful bid. The most I am willing to pay for ticket through priceline bid is $200. I would really like it to be closer to $150. That may be unrealistic, I don't know. I need 3 tickets. My days can be flexed one or two days. We need to be there by the 18th and the soonest we can fly back is the 20th since we will be attending a wedding on the 19th. Thank you for any help you can offer.

I don't think that $303 fare (northwest?) is bookable.

I just found it on Travelocity"]Travelocity i went thru the steps and before giving credit card info i got the message "Sorry, Fare Has Changed" (or something like that)

Have you confirmed that the fares you first quoted above are bookable?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

So with time on your side i would subtract the taxes/fees and throw down a couple of bids... first near your $150 goal, then $175, then $200.

I already checked HOTWIRE and they don't have anything close.

Let us know how it goes.

If you do end up booking direct please keep in mind this board is an affiliate of UNITED AIRLINES as per our SUPPORT PAGE.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]