Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Fresno (Airport) Courtyard by Marriott

belgo
By belgo,
in

I used up my free rebids to go from $50-$65 for the central Fresno area, but was unsuccessful at getting an acceptance for a 3*. That was definitely as far as I would go (I do realize it's for Memorial Day week-end). I will post shortly my success for a 2 1/2* in the Fresno airport zone. :)

I got the Courtyard by Marriott in the Fresno Airport zone for $50/night (2 rooms, actually). Priceline lists it as 2 1/2*, but AAA gives it 3-Diamonds. I got it on my first bid! :) I'm actually quite surprised, because it's listed as sold-out on the Marriott website! :) This isn't the first time I've received a room on Priceline that's been listed as sold-out. Maybe we'll stay in the broom closets! :o The price for the next week-end is listed as $129, so I think I really scored a good one here! :) I used the savingsbarn link, of course...

Congratulations on your win!

Actually it looks like rooms are $119 via the MARRIOTT.com webiste... it's the Downtown Fresno Courtyard which is sold-out (which may somewhat indicate tight demand in the entire Freson area and explain your 3* rejected). Still a great deal at less than half the prevailing rate!

Thanks again for starting your bids using the PRICELINE links at SavingsBarn.com

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]