Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Boston (Back Bay-Copley Square) Sheraton

lilmagic75
By lilmagic75,
in

I am looking to book the 3.5* Back Bay - Copley Square area hotel listed on Hotwire. I'm pretty convinced it is the Sheraton which is great and will definitely meet my family's needs (2 adults/1 child), I'm just curious as to why when I put in 2 adults I get the option of a bed choice but when I put in 2 adults/1 child I do not?

Please provide a follow-up for your old Fort Lauderdale thread (post in that thread what you decided for that stay), then reply to this thread.

Allways follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancell your trip, etc.

Also list the amenties HOTWIRE associates with the hotel you're looking at and we'll have a look at this.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

OK I updated my previous thread for Fort Lauderdale and now for my Boston inquiry. I am trying to find a reasonable hotel in Boston for 6/17-6/21, 2 adults and 1 child. I found the following and would love help identifying it if possible:

3.5 Star ($103/night)--Back Bay/Copley Square: Recommended in 95% of Customer Reviews

Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, High Speed Internet.

Any info you can provide would be appreciated.

This Boston property matches both the Sheraton and the Hilton Back Bay so either of these would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

Hello!

I am new to this site, so I apologize if I am not posting in the correct area.

I am interested i getting the same deal for Bos. 06/18-06/21 for the sheraton in the back bay copley area. I go to Hotwire but the price is not $109.00 it's $175.00 for the 3.5 star in that area. Am I doing something wrong? or is it that the price changed and $107 is not available anymre? :)

ccl,

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages.

There could be other factors involved, but bottomline is that the rate has changed and the $107 rate is not currently available.

If you'd like help with your upcoming trip please start a NEW TOPIC.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]