lh88
By lh88,
in

There is a listing for the following:

Lexington NW

6/15-6/19

3*

Shuttle, Fitness Ctr, Pool, Restaurant, Business Ctr., Laundry

I looked on the hotel list and there is a match.....Holiday Inn listed in the Lexington North section.

However, upon searching the Holiday Inn website, there is no Holiday Inn in this area. There is one in Georgetown, but that is a different area for Hotwire. There are a couple of Holiday Inn Expresses, but they do not offer shuttle service.

So, does anyone know what hotel this is?

Thanks!

Okay, sorry......I planned to click the link for my potential purchase, but I didn't realize I also needed to click the link for searches.

Anyway, I searched again this morning and it's still there:

Lexington Northwest, $60 (6/15-6/19/11)

3*

Shuttle

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

Laundry

So, is this the Clarion, formerly the Holiday Inn?

Also, does anyone know if there is an age limitation with using Hotwire? My 2 kids and 4 kids from another family are making this trip together. They range in age from 19 to 13. Can I make the reservation in the 19 year old's name? I'm assuming that I will need to use her credit card info, correct?

Thanks for the help.

Hi,

2 rooms, 3 adults, 3 children.

Yes, the 19 year old is the oldest. There will also be 2 18 year olds. And then 2 14 year olds and 1 13 year old. I don't know if it makes a difference to use 2 adults or 3 adults, but I figured since 3 of them were 18+, I should list them all as adults.

Thanks.

If click CONTINUE next to this offer and then scroll down to the bottom of the subsequent page you'll see the following in the "know before you go" section:

Know before you go

Primary guest must be at least 21 years old.

Are you willing to risk them being denied a room based upon nobody in the group being 21 or older? One (of many) reasons some hotels have a 21 year old policy is because the mini-bar in the room has alcohol, so they can't provide a room without anyone of legal drinking age.

Some HOTWIRE offers show 18 years old as the minimum age in the "Know Before You Go" section... assuming you're not willing to accept the age risk, are you able to find any properties with an 18 year old minimum?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes, I see it now....plain as the nose on my face. That seems pretty straightforward, so I will NOT be choosing that hotel.

There are a few more within the same search that have a minimum age of 18. One is the 3.5*, Lexington NW ($81) that I'm fairly certain matches the Hyatt Regency. And the 3*, Lexington South ($92) seems to match the Crowne Plaza.

There are 2 others that I cannot find a match:

Lexington Northwest, 2* ($56)

Complimentary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Pool

Laundry

High Speed Internet

Lexington South - Blue Grass Field LEX, 2.5* ($93)

Smoke-free Rooms

Complimentary Breakfast

High Speed Internet

If you could ID these 2 properties, that would be great. Thanks for your help!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]