Hotwire Hotel: 3* Los Angeles (Hollywood-West Hollywood) Hyatt WH

kittykathy
By kittykathy,
in

My friend & I have been bidding on Priceline for a 3* in West Hollywood for over a week with no luck. We really want the Hyatt West Hollywood. Trip dates 5/12 - 5/17. We've bid $60, 65, 70, 75, 76, 78, 80. My friend stayed there a few weeks ago with a winning PL bid of $76. What gives?? Any advice?

Thanks!

HOTWIRE has what appears to be the Hyatt West Hollywood for $109/nite (match it up with the star rating and amenties in our HOTWIRE HOTEL LIST).

You can either take the above or try to beat it on Priceline. You seem to have your re-bids down pat but if you need a more specific strategy let us know.

Good Luck and keep us updated as to how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The HOTWIRE hotel that is now $227/nite has a laundry icon which has not previously been associated with the Hyatt (so be careful!).

If you drop the last nite of your stay a 3.5* hotel (with the same amenities that has been associated with the Hyatt in the past) still appears for $108/nite. As well, your chances of getting this complete stay at the Hyatt have greatly diminished as the Hyatt is now showing sold-out for the nite of the 16th.

I would either try Priceline again for one nite less or take the Hotwire offer (use this HOTWIRE link)... then figure out what you want to do for the last nite. I know you didn't want to split your stay, but i think at this point this would be your best option.

Let us know your thoughts and/or what you decide to do.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success... given the circumstances i think you did the best you possibly could have.

I would recommend you make some sort of plans for your last nite as i'm never an advocate of 'figuring it out' once you get there.... almost never works out to be a great deal.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]