Priceline Hotel: 4* Vancouver (Granville Entertainment District) Sheraton Wall Centre

friendly45
By friendly45,
in

Hi folks,

I never go to Vancouver and wish to know where is the best area to stay.

I guess the best biding zones are Downtown and/or Granville Entertainment. Am I right? In fact where is exactly the best area to stay during 3 days next Summer? (I'm looking for a 4 stars accommodation).

BTW, I made a first search on HOTWIRE using your link of course: Too expensive ($168). PRICELINE should be a better way.

I guess the best biding zones are Downtown and/or Granville Entertainment. Am I right? In fact where is exactly the best area to stay during 3 days next Summer?

Unfortunately it's been about 10 years since i've been to Vancouver (and i believe there was only one downtown zone at the time) so i hard for me to comment on which of these two zones would be best... hopefully another user can offer some advice or you can do a little research on your own as to which would be better for your needs this trip (or perhaps both would be fine)

Once you have determined your zones let us know and we'll be able to suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

At the 4* level you have FIVE re-bid zones. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 4* Downtown...

Bid $60, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $65, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $70, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $75, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $80, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $85, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE

Select 4* Granville...

Bid $60, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $65, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $70, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $75, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $80, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $85, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE

Select 4* Downtown and Granville...

Bid $88, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $90, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $93, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $95, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $98, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $100

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

Hi folks,

I finally got today the Sheraton Wall Center for $104 (23-26 august). I'm very happy.

I bet by increment of one dollar, using the free rebid zone tip. I failed with 103 and lower, and won with 104 USD.

My SPG account shows the rate for that hotel is 100.00 CAD.

I began my purchase with your PRICELINE link.

Thank you again for your help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]