Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Fargo Hampton Inn

mksmlayman
By mksmlayman,
in

Started bidding at $50 for a 3*. Added a 2.5*. No luck, so I added Hector/airport area and raised bid to $55. I received the Hampton Inn for a total of $68.43 with taxes and fees. Cheapest rate on their website was $99 +tax. Hotwire had a 2.5* listed at $58+ fees for the same time.

I did use the PRICELINE link from this website.

I just found this site yesterday. I had been using uhhh---another bid posting site and found this one has much more activity in the areas I travel.

Thanks to all who keep this site going.

I actually had to cancel this reservation due to my daughter's illness, so I didn't get to use this motel. I've never tried to cancel a Priceline reservation, but was able to do so with little trouble. Priceline charged me a $25 cancellation fee, which I thought was very fair. Is this normal?

Sorry to hear that you were not able to use the reservation, and hope your daughter is feeling better! :)

PRICELINE's bidding service is definitely not refundable, but occasionally they do make an exception and charge the cancel fee. However, they don't do it very often and my guess is that they likely allow it no more than once per user.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]