Priceline Hotel: Ann Arbor-$38 rejected

Wolverine
By Wolverine,
in

I am traveling to Ann Arbor June 7-June 10. Have tried bidding a couple of times starting with 2.5* down to 1*., gradually increasing my bid until my last bid was up to $38.

It seems like $35-$38 is the price that people have gotten before in the area for Hampton and Fairfield. I would be happy with either place.

Do you think I am bidding too far in advance or should I just raise my bid slighly higher to $40 or so and then I might be OK. Thanks for any tips. Keep up the good work on the site.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I'd be increasing your bid... rates aren't that high and if you gradually up your bid (to say a maximum of $45 or so) i think you'll have a better chance and waiting for the sake of a few dollars i don't think is worthwhile. However, i would NOT be bidding 1* as there are quite a few hotels in Ann Arbor that could qualify at that 1* rating i wouldn't want to stay at any of them.

Let us know if you need more specifics.

GO BLUE!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]