Hotwire Hotel: 3* Tampa (Westshore-Airport TPA-South) Hyatt Place

dvmalbany
By dvmalbany,
in

$55 3 *** Tampa: Hyatt Place Tampa Airport / Westshore Sat. Feb 11 2012

Didn't think I would find a deal this far in advance on Hotwire or Priceline, whoda'thunk. This is our annual 1-nighter before flying back north after a month on the gulf.

Typical Hyatt Place (e.g., nice property, great reviews) and about a third of Hyatt's rack rate. Have stayed at other hotels in same area (along N Westshore Blvd, near airport)

but never landed a deal like this one.

thanks Hotwire.

Yes, lots of deals in the area like this one. Ive never done the 3* but done the 3.5* and 4* places many times and not paid any,if much, more. Also try priceline through here sometime. In that area all the choices are pretty solid. I grew up in the area and frequent it as Im only about 2 hours away now. Glad youre happy!

Some of the other bidders would find it helpful though if you gave all the amenities it lists.

It's been a while since I've posted here:

Hotwire Amenities: Smoke Free, Airport Shuttle, Complimentary Breakfast, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Business Center, Hgh-Speed Internet Access.

Knowing there are no guarantees re 'probable' hotel as hotels may have similar amenities, or new hotels may be added, and/or listed ammenities for a particular hotel may be purposely varied from time-to-time, I was 90% confident this would be the Hyatt Place, based on reviewing information on this site, as well as my prior experience using Priceline and Hotwire in this area (we've stayed in area for the last 5 years). I've found that for accommodations that time of year (Feb), the prices offered (hotwire) or acceptable bids (priceline) are quite a bit higher when I've booked 'in season' (a month or less before stay). Amusing also that the Hotwire offered price went up exactly $1 after I closed / reopened my browser and repeated exact same search.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you were pleasantly surprised with this win and happy with the outcome... thanks for sharing your win and for following-up with the amenities.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]