Hotwire Hotel: 3* Kansas City (Overland Park) Holiday Inn Overland Park-Conv Ctr

jessglow
By jessglow,
in

Amenities when I search with 3 adults are Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service), High-Speed Internet Access. The amenities change when I search with 2 adults and 1 child, they are Fitness, Pool, Business and High-Speed Internet. I think it is the same hotel because the price, trip advisor travel rating and hotwire customer review are the same. Thanks for any help.

The 3 adults property has not yet been reported to the board, my guess would be the Crowne Plaza with the addition of a Laundry icon since it was last reported to the board, but can't be certain.

It seems logical that the 2adults/1child property is the same as the 3adult property but with some of the amenities 'hiding', and while this is often the case, i have seen 'more than a few' situations where the limited amenity offering property is actually a different hotel.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I bid regularly at this location...

As you can see your wins/experience can help other users... please begin to share your wins with the board so that the information can benefit other users.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

PS- please also follow-up your Hotwire Vail threads with whatever you ended up doing for that trip. Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I ended up booking 3* Overland Park 4/24 through 4/29 for 3 adults at $52 per night and got the Holiday Inn Overland Park/Conv Cntr on Nall Ave. Amenities listed were Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business, Laundry and High-Speed Internet. Used a better bidding HOTWIRE link and we're very happy with the hotel.

Thanks agian,

Jessica

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]