Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Atlantic City-Cape May (Atlantic City) Sheraton

emerlad83
By emerlad83,
in

This was my third day bidding and i was unsuccessful under $100 and even at $105 yesterday and Friday so I started today at $110 with a 4 star and then moved to 3.5 star. I was very excited to win the Sheraton as this is right by the convention center, where we will be. Unfortunately, after winning the bid I checked the Sheraton's website and it looks like I am paying more than I would have booking with them directly :) Rooms at the Sheraton are $113 WITH taxes while i am paying $140 with Priceline. Oh well, you win some and you lose some.

Sorry to hear that the deal was not what you had hoped - I actually do see a $99 rate on the website for these dates, so I would definitely contact PRICELINE regarding the lower rate you're seeing. See: http://travela.priceline.com/promo/feature...DEAL_GUARANTEE/

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]