Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Cincinnati (Downtown) Millenium

cfrankcef
By cfrankcef,
in

$50 per night + 39.76 taxes/fees = $239.76

I had tried to bid for 4* up to $84 (using multi-area rebids) with no success.

Location of Millenium is convenient. Web reviews are quite mixed. I will try to remember to post a review after my stay.

Thanks for the pinned list - it makes Cincinnati Priceline easy.

Some of the reviews really hate the place. I stayed there via priceline in Feb and my impression that the hotel was a little old but it seemed fine. It is barely a 3.5* in my opinion. Valet parking is expensive - $18 if I recall correctly. It's cheaper if you self park and it's very close/connected to the hotel.

• 5 months later...

The Millenium Hotel was just fine. I was quite comfortable in my stay of several days. The room's decoration was not new, but it was not unpleasant. The bed and bedding were very comfortable. The service was fine.

The area immediately around the hotel seems "mixed" and a bit further from the hotel I would call it "tough". I was advised by several locals not to walk in the neighborhood after dark, not to walk to the Symphony Hall which was just up the street. However, I did see that there is a major redevelopment effort underway in the Symphony Hall area, so perhaps the situation will improve.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]