Priceline Hotel: 3* Indianapolis (North - Fishers) Hilton North

Hippygal
By Hippygal,
in

Hi there,

I won this by bidding through priceline using the system that has been explained. If all of you will forgive me, I can not remember for the life of me how I got the winning bid! But I vaguely remember bidding $25 for a 4 star, rejected. I continued on adding another area, upped my bid to 41.00, added in 3 star (I really do think this is right..LOL but it probably isn't!) and was accepted!

This used to be the Omni off of 82nd street. It was very nice, had friendly staff, rooms have just been renovated.

High Speed $9.95 in room, free in lobby/business center

.50 each for copies

Bar has nice sitting area that you can use your laptop at.

Local calls .75 each, toll free unlimited no charge.

Average rate of restaurant $10.95 (breakfast and lunch buffet). Dinner is average for area $15-$20 a la carte.

The fitness center was adequate and very nicely done! Nice pool. Rooms are decent, but of average size.

Guess I should have put this in the reviews???

Sorry, this is my first post!

Thanks for all of your help!

Kathy

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Thank you for sharing your winning bid with the board.

I couldn't find a Hilton located in North Castelton, can you confirm that this is the Hilton at:

Hilton Indianapolis North

8181 North Shadeland Avenue

which would be in the (Indianapolis North - Fishers) priceline zone?

You should be able to get the address from your winning bid confirmation screen.

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed your stay.

PS- if you're new to priceline feel free to ask for a bidding strategy before bidding in the futue, as it's generally not recommended to bid as you had, but rather LOWER YOUR BID IF YOU LOWER YOUR STAR QUALITY.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]