By drjbo3,
in

Holiday Inn Burlington, VT

1068 Williston Road,

South Burlington, VT, 05403

(802) 863-6363

CheckInDate:Thu, Mar 24, 2011

OutDate:Fri, Mar 25, 2011

Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center,Pool(s),Restaurant(s),Business Center,Laundry Facilities (self-service)

Selected this hotel because of the airport shuttle service. We needed a hotel for one night and my son will be arriving at the airport before we arrive via car. The shuttle option was great in case someone can't pick him up at the airport.

Used the HOTWIRE link on the site for the search! ;-)

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see the shuttle amenity of this property works well as a back-up plan for you this trip and that you're happy with the results. Thank you for sharing your results with the board and helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new amenity combination for this property.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Holiday Inn worked out really well. Shuttle picked my son up without a problem. When I called to ask if our two rooms could be adjoining, I was already informed that they had already done so. The staff couldn't have been nicer to us even though we had purchased through HOTWIRE. It is also a very convenient location next to a lot of shopping and dining options....close to the Burlington Airport without the feeling of being at an airport location. There was a really nice pool that we didn't get to use. The rooms had been remodeled, but the bathrooms, while clean, feel a little tired. I think the entire hotel is non-smoking now, but there was evidence that the rooms were not always so.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]