Priceline Hotel: 2.5* (MTW, MTE, MTS, Upper MT)

uclabear
By uclabear,
in

Well the hotels i was refering to are a bit more than your $110 maximum, but i think they represent excellent value for this time of year so we can at least mention them:

For the first nite of your stay what i believe to be the Westin is available for $154/nite thru HOTWIRE

For the last nite of your stay i believe the Grand Hyatt can be had for $151.

If these would be acceptable to you, and obviously price is an issue, you could also try to do better by splitting the dates on Priceline, for which we can help with a strategy for each.

Your remaining two nites i think are going to cost you more than your $110 maximum bid, which is why i think that the above represent such great value... a little bit more but a BIG jump in hotel quality.

Just to present other options, you could stay the first nite in NYC, the next two nites in Jersey City NJ (easy PATH access just a few blocks from hotels which will take you to NYC in 15 minutes), then the last nite in NYC.

Let us know your thoughts on the above and we'll advise based upon your response. I would recommended not moving forward until we speak again as there are a few ways to go about this and a specific order that i'd recommend making your purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]