Hotwire Hotel: 3* Flint Wingate by Wyndham Grand Blanc Airport

mikeyjc
By mikeyjc,
in

My wife and I received an invitation to join other Celtic musicians at a ceili in Davision that required us to play pretty late ... rather than drive an hour+ home afterward, we decided to get a room near the event.

First report to the board for this property on Hotwire, I believe:

Wingate by Wyndham - Grand Blanc - Airport

1359 Grand Pointe Ct.

Grand Blanc, MI, 48439

Phone:(810) 694-9900

Amenities:

Airport Shuttle

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

(Note: although not listed in the amenities, our room came with a complimentary self-serve breakfast bar with scrambled eggs, link sausage, make-your-own waffles, cereals and pastries, juices, coffee and tea.)

Rate per night: $59.00

Nights: 1 / Rooms: 1

Tax recovery charges & fees: $12.37

Total:$71.37

It only took us 15 minutes to get to/from the venue from the hotel.

Very decent property overall; I would stay there again if we needed a room in the area

The very nice and professional desk clerk cheerfully honored our request for a room as far away from the hockey teams as possible; they had set aside a room with a king bed on the 3rd floor for us. No slam against hockey families; my son played travel hockey for 3 years, so we opted for some peace and quiet this trip LOL.

Unfortunately, my wife booked this trip and did not click thru to HOTWIRE from this site ... we will do better going forward, I promise.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and the staff was accommodating to your requested.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Thanks in advance for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]