Priceline Hotel: NYC, May 19 - 24, 2011

surfsakinaw
By surfsakinaw,
in

I originally posted this in a different section of the site...and I think it was the wrong place. Anyway, I'm hoping to get some help with a bidding strategy for a 4* in the following areas: Midtown East, Midtown West, Central Park South, Empire State.

This is a first trip to New York for my husband and I, and we'd like to be centrally located, but not in Times Square. Have I identified the best areas? Are there others to consider? Travel dates are May 19 - 24, 2011 and budget is $200 per night, all in. I'm okay with increasing the budget a bit if it's not realistic.

Any help would be great appreciated, thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Yes, at the 4* level the zones above are the most frequently bid (in addition to Times Square) as being centrally located.

If you're ready to begin your bidding, at the 4* level in NYC you have SIX re-bid zones. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 4* MTE and MTW...

Bid $120, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $125, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $130, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $135, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $140, if rejected add close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE

Select 4* ESB and CPS...

Bid $120, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $125, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $130, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $135, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $140, if rejected add close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE

Select 4* MTE and ESB...

Bid $145, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $150, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $155, if rejected add close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE

Select 4* CPS and TS...

Bid $145, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $150, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $155, if rejected add close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE

Select 4* MTE and MTW and ESB...

Bid $160, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $165, if rejected add close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE

Select 4* MTE and MTW and CPS...

Bid $160, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $165, if rejected add close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE

Select 4* MTE, MTW, ESB, CPS...

Bid $170, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $175, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $180, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $185, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $190, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $195, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $200

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]