Hotwire Hotel: 4* Seattle (Downtown-Pike Place) Hotel Monaco

sauceontheside
By sauceontheside,
in

Was on Hotwire just now and saw that there's a 4 star boutique with those following four amenities. I was on Kayak last night and saw that I could book the W for the same price that is now showing on Hotwire. I'm on the fence about getting the Doubletree Arctic Club because of its location. Is there any way you guy can deciper this? It says it's a 95 percent customer favorite and I didn't see that in the list of Seattle hotels. thanks!

Oh, by the way, the price was 138 per night and now it's up to 170 something.

Dates are 4-30 for two nights. Am I doing this too sonn?

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please click this HOTWIRE link and add a reply to this thread with the amenities associated with this property and we'll have a look.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This is in the Downtown-Pike Place zone?

If so, while the W Hotel is a possibility, i think a better guess is the Doubletree Arctic Club or the Hotel Monaco.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes, downtown-Pike area. Thanks. I got antsy and booked it before your reply. It was 101, plus 17 bucks for a third person. It was the Hotel Monaco. I got this for my sister and her family. I live in Richland, WA and I'm familiar with downtown Seattle. The Hotel Monaco is a great location. I went back on HOTWIRE just now and that same hotel (I think) is now 136 and it says it's still gatheriing reviews for this property. Do you think that they just say that so that it can't be identified? Just curious if you've come across this before. I stayed at the W before and it's nice. The Hotel Monaco gets better reviews than the W. I think they'll be very happy, especially since I'm paying for the first night.

I saw somewhere (your site?) that someone put in four stars for the downtown-pike area at Priceline and got stuck at the Hotel Sorrento north of I-5. So, I was afraid if I did that, they might end up there and then I would feel terrible for booking through Priceline at the last minute.

Thanks for your help. I'm pretty sure I clicked on your HOTWIRE link to book, but I was back and forth with so many windows open. I hope I did.

sauceontheside

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding :)

I went back on Hotwire just now and that same hotel (I think) is now 136 and it says it's still gatheriing reviews for this property. Do you think that they just say that so that it can't be identified? Just curious if you've come across this before.

We see this all the time, but don't have a good answer why HOTWIRE do this. But it could be a diffrent hotel you see since we have reports of 3 hotel with the same amenitie combo.

We hope you're satisfied with the outcome and will like the hotel.

Enjoy your stay.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]