How do I post??

gbtb
By gbtb,
in

Please advise clearly on how I can add a post to the Seattle page (for example) I have been through your site over and over and when I try to find the New Topic on the page to add my post to Seattle, it doesn't seem to exist. What do I do? I have been using your site to find bids for 6 months now and finally decided to help others by posting my bids. Please help me give back!

Please advise clearly on how I can add a post to the Seattle page (for example) I have been through your site over and over and when I try to find the New Topic on the page to add my post to Seattle, it doesn't seem to exist. What do I do? I have been using your site to find bids for 6 months now and finally decided to help others by posting my bids. Please help me give back!

Go to Washington (state), then to the Priceline area within that (should be the third one down). You should see a "New Topic" on the right hand side of the page - center. Just above "Options".

I just did it, and there doesn't appear to be any problem.

Romelle

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]