Hotwire Hotel: which hotel for a 3.5 stars in North Michigan Avenue - Water Tower - G

panyc
By panyc,
in

I'd like to book for a room in Chicago from October 8 to October 10. I found a 3.5 starts in North Michigan Avenue - Water Tower - Gold Coast area hotel for $176 + tax. the hotel amenities are Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access and Tennis Nearby. I'd like to know which hotel it may be and if complimentary breakfast is included. Are there any charges for high-speed internet access?

I compared this 3.5 stars hotel with a 3 star in Magnificent Mile Area - Streeterville area hotel for $154 plus tax for the same period. This hotel amenities include Fitness Center, Business Center and High-Speed Internet Access. Same questions for this hotel. which hotel it might be? will complimentary breakfast be included and are there any charges for high-speed internet access?

Thank you.

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

Rates are going to be high during this period due to the Chicago Marathon, which is one of the worst hotel weekends of the year, usually.

Breakfast is only included at a few hotels in the city; with HOTWIRE, if you are looking for a property that offers free breakfast, the only way to guarantee that would be if a listing is showing a free breakfast icon.

The 3.5* has not yet been ID/reported to the board, but possibilities would be the Avenue Crowne Plaza (downgraded to 3.5*) or a different amenity set for the Hilton Suites than what has been previously reported.

The 3* would be a possible match for the Hilton Garden Inn, Holiday Inn Express Cass or Inn of Chicago. The listing would more likely be one of the latter two. Most properties do charge approximately (+/-) $10 per day for internet in the city and charges are listed on the hotel website.

Orbitz has the Columbus Plaza Apartments for $125. I've not stayed here, and this isn't a hotel (it's an apartment rental through Orbitz), but that would certainly be a great location. You would also get a kitchen (and there are plenty of grocery stores nearby; while you wouldn't get a breakfast in this case, you could do a little grocery shopping nearby and have the kitchen), larger space and possibly (given the location) a pretty decent view.

Thank you for using the site's Orbitz, HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]